- Doug being the mentor, who imparts to me the wisdom and tragedies of life as I have yet
to experience first-hand.
- Hermotimus being the friend who makes me laugh and makes my troubles fade away, if only
for the moments it takes to read his inspired satire.
- Andy being the younger brother who you are just dying to impart some sort of wisdom to
and then, upon realization of how little I know, decide that silence is the better part of
- Emma being the younger sister who for some reason draws out some previously-untapped,
fiercely protective emotion in me that I still do not quite understand. (I was the
youngest of 3)
- Steward being the fellow bullshitter - I could just picture us sitting on a couch ODing
on TLC and debating the the finer points of human achievement.
- In Syxx I see a reflection of myself.
Last update: Saturday, September 09, 2000 12:56